WSET - Level 1 Sake WSET
WSET Level 1 Award in Sake & so much more...
A beginner level introduction to sake for those starting a career in the industry or beginning to explore sake for personal interest.
This 6-hour, one-day course provides a hands-on introduction to the world of sake, and sake and food pairing. You will:
- Explore the main types and styles of sake through sight, smell, and taste
- Develop an understanding of the factors affecting sake aroma and flavour
- Practice describing sake accurately, using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake
- Learn how to serve and store sake
- Experiment with food and sake interaction
Upon successful completion of a 30-question multiple-choice exam you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
- WSET L1 Sake Workbook
- Enhanced food and sake pairing exercises (alert us to allergies/preferences upon registering)
- Guided review to help prepare for the multiple-choice exam
All WSET textbooks and study guides are in an eBook format.
- Weekends (Saturday)
IWEG's Cancellation and Refund policy:
Please read IWEG's Cancellation and Refund Policy carefully before registering for courses.
Please note all course materials are paid upon registration, and are non-refundable.
WSET Level 1 Award in SakeFee: $495 March 19 - March 19, 2022
WSET Level 1 Award in Sake Starts Mar. 19, 2022Cost: $495 IWEG Drinks Academy
Enroll for this Class ($495)
This WSET Level 1 Award in Sake is a full day of "in-class" study, Saturday, March 19, 2022, 9:30 am - 5:00pm. The course will be delivered by IWEG's Certifed WSET Sake Lead Educator, Michael Tremblay, Sake Samurai. Exam @4:00pm. Students will have access to the Study Guide upon receipt of tuition and are required to read through the material before attending class in order to be familiar with content and participate in activities. There will be a short break midday for refreshment. Glassware provided. IWEG now offers an alternative to PayPal; to charge tuition to your Visa or MasterCard please email Anne Theunissen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can also be made via e-transfer to email@example.com.