WSET - Level 1 Sake WSET
WSET Level 1 Award in Sake & so much more...
A beginner level introduction to sake for those starting a career in the industry or beginning to explore sake for personal interest.
This 6-hour, one-day course provides a hands-on introduction to the world of sake, and sake and food pairing. You will:
- Explore the main types and styles of sake through sight, smell, and taste
- Develop an understanding of the factors affecting sake aroma and flavour
- Practice describing sake accurately, using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake
- Learn how to serve and store sake
- Experiment with food and sake interaction
Upon successful completion of a 30-question multiple-choice exam you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
- WSET L1 Sake Workbook
- Enhanced food and sake pairing exercises (alert us to allergies/preferences upon registering)
- Guided review to help prepare for the multiple-choice exam
All WSET textbooks and study guides are in an eBook format.
- Weekends (Saturday)
IWEG's Cancellation and Refund policy:
Please read IWEG's Cancellation and Refund Policy carefully before registering for courses.
Please note all course materials are paid upon registration, and are non-refundable.