WSET Resit Exams: Level 1-2-3-4 WSET
Please note IWEG's policy on changing your exam date:
When you register for a WSET or WSG course, you are booked to take your exam on a specific date, which is indicated in your Course Schedule. You can view this before registering, and when you register, you will be reminded.
If you decide not to write your exam on the date you are registered for, this is what you must know:
- For WSET Levels 1 to 3 and WSG courses, you have to ask to change the date at least 15 days before the exam date, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For WSET Level 4 Diploma you have to ask to change the date at least 75 days before the exam date, by writingto email@example.com.
- You must pick a new exam date within 12 months from the start of your current course.
- You may change your exam date a maximum of two times during the 12 months. You can choose from any exam dates/re-sit dates listed on the course page of the IWEG website. It is possible that your first choice may not work, if the exam is full.
- Each time you change your exam date, there is a $150 administration fee.
- After the 12-month period, from the start of your current course, if you still need to sit the exam, you will be charged an exam “re-sit” fee, which varies depending on the course, as well as the $150 administration fee.
- The only exception to this policy is in case of a valid and verified personal or family emergency, subject to approval from WSET and WSG.