Brand Associate (Posted Aug. 27, 2018)« Back to Jobs
Rogers & Company, Chateau, Villa & Estate Wines is a leading importer of premium wines into Ontario. Based in Toronto, we have been a family owned and operated business since 1984. We have introduced and built markets for some of the world’s greatest wine estates with a focus on wines from California, Italy and France. We continue to seek out great wineries from around the world to represent in the Ontario market.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, exceptionally organized and tech savvy individual with a love for wine and an ability to convey this love in the written word to join our Brand Management Team.
- Ongoing contributor to our social media initiatives
- Updating website content
- Responding to LCBO tenders
- Negotiating allocations and pricing with wineries
- Inventory/sales tracking
- Sales calls to LCBO retail stores
- Preparing annual winery sales reports/reviews
- Presenting wineries at trade shows and industry events
This position has broad scope and will provide the successful candidate with excellent exposure to a leading Vintages retail and Consignment Agency in Ontario. There is strong potential for advancement/career progression in this role.
- University or College graduate
- WSET (Level 2 minimum), ISG or an equivalent level of formal wine education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency across leading social media platforms in a business marketing capacity
- Very organized with excellent time management skills and able to focus on the details
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and function well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience working with Wordpress is an asset
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.