Field Sales Director, Toronto (Posted Mar. 25, 2019)« Back to Jobs
Who are we?
BoldWorks / Hobbs & Co. is an Adult Beverage agency representing remarkable brands across all channels
We are looking for an experienced sales professional for the assignment of Field Sales Director in our fast paced and growing business.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the beverage alcohol industry as well as the emerging non-alcoholic category. They will have a proven track record managing a Retail and On-Premise sales team.
This role will report to the General Manager and will be responsible and accountable for the achievement of the sales targets for each brand / channel through the management of the retail and On-Premise sales team and the execution of the brand commercial plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Team line management (coaching, managing and directing):
- Ensure the attainment of sales goals through the regular evaluation of route to market priorities, new business opportunities, and optimization of present sales and service levels
- Manage team to ensure maximum sales and profits
- Coach, direct, counsel team on overall performance; define expectations and monitor progress
- Reinforce communication of promotions and programs to the sales team
- Attract, retain and motivate team in order to maintain an engaging work environment and ensuring sound policies and procedures adhered to
- Build and develop a high performing sales team
- Support the management team on team building initiatives
- Provide summary of sales activity to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct regular performance reviews and identify opportunities
- Identify and monitor market activity and businessintelligence
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Collaborate to create an efficient and enjoyable work environment
The ideal candidate will:
- be a self-starter & a team player with an exceptional customer service ethic.
- Have presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management.
- have interpersonal skills to lead a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and relevant stakeholders (staff, clients, suppliers, LCBO employees)
- Knowledge of applicable adult beverage market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach, and lead colleagues and direct reports by example in an intense and fast-paced business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output •
- Strong analytical, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to understand and manage budgets, profitability, and expenses
- have a deep understanding of retail in-store operations
- have a deep understanding of the On Premise
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office and data interpretation
- Have the ability to lift wine & beer cases (approx. 40lbs)
- Have a car & valid driver’s license
- 7 years of relevant experience
- Able to obtain and meet industry licensing requirements as needed
- Smart Serve
- Critical nature of this job may require extended hours, overtime and weekends.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work and grow within a dynamic, growing & innovative organization, apply now!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please contact: Emma Herlihy email@example.com