Licensee Sales Representative - Small Winemakers Collection (Posted May. 28, 2018)« Back to Jobs
The Small Winemakers Collection Inc. is one of Ontario's leading wine importing agencies focusing on sales to licensees through the LCBO's Consignment Warehouse Programs, VQA wines through Andrew Peller, as well as retail sales through the LCBO's retail system. From humble beginnings in 1991, the agency has evolved in response to the growing interest within the licensee community and private purchasers, for an ever more diverse selection of wines from around the world. The agency provides everything from readily accessible entry level wines to world renowned iconic brands. For more information visit our website at:www.smallwinemakers.ca.
We are currently searching for a motivated sales professional to join our Small Winemakers Collection sales team on a part time basis covering the Hamilton/Cambridge/Guelph territory. Compensation for this role is 100% commission based. The successful candidate will have extraordinary communication and customer service abilities, be driven and resilient and have a passion for sales. This position requires flexibility outside of normal business hours in response to customer needs.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Becoming your customers most valued supplier.
- Increasing case sales in existing licensee accounts.
- Prospecting and securing new licensee accounts.
- Collection of accounts receivable.
- Providing well-informed, professional, responsive and innovative service to customers; including assisting clients with tastings, dinners and attending trade events.
- Developing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules and sales plans.
- Participating in regular meetings where individual and corporate performance is reviewed.
- Following safe work procedures and practices and reports all unsafe working conditions to their Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- University Bachelor of Arts or Science or College Diploma; or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated selling skills; alcohol beverage and/or food & beverage management experience an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver's license and reliable personal vehicle.
- Exemplary leadership and customer service skills; including communication, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Wine experience and knowledge essential; WSET or CAPS certification an asset.
- Candidates residing within the Territory will be given preference.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy",internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.