Part-Time / irongate.wine (Posted May. 29, 2018)« Back to Jobs
IronGate.Wine is a unique, online wine retailer selling vintage wines from the private cellars of Canadian collectors to US and International buyers. Combined with our 13 years experience, IronGate.Wine’s unique position in the marketplace is the provenance of wines we sourced from Canada and Warren Porter (President)’s Master Authenticator studies under Maureen Downey.
We pride ourselves on delivering white glove concierge style customer service and understanding what our customers are looking to invest in.
You will be our first person to person point of contact with our customers. You enjoy making our customers feel appreciated and have a desire to learn about their personal wine preferences. You are someone who wants to be a part of growing something new and exciting in the world of online wine retail.
Responsibilities include calling customers to;
- Thank them for their business,
- Reiterate IronGate.Wine’s unique value,
- Learn about their personal wine preferences,
- Educate them on exclusive memberships available,
- Be their trusted wine advisor.
- A people person who understands the value of delivering superb customer service,
- Able to carry on a casual conversation while listening and learning (taking notes),
- Able to work independently,
- Someone with a solid understanding of investment grade wine (WSET Level 3 or like preferable).
This role will be part-time to start, is flexible around your hours of availability (within reason), and can be done from your home or remotely. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work part-time from home part-time.
Please contact Gregg Tilston at firstname.lastname@example.org